The reorganization experts of Aridis are specialized in the development and implementation of measures that restore liquidity, boost turnover and return companies to profitability.
Our approach to dealing with crises
- Development of a reorganization strategy
- We evaluate the current situation of the distressed company and critically analyze the financial situation of the insolvent enterprise. We thoroughly review financial accounting documents and update them to assure the realistic valuation of the assets and liabilities of the company. As a result, current data is available for the development process of an executable recovery plan. The reorganization strategy includes a detailed list of measures required for the recovery of the troubled business and realistic projections as to how the implemented changes will affect the enterprise.
- Creating the turnaround
- In order to successfully implement the developed reorganization strategy, the active participation of reorganization specialists is generally mandatory. Aridis employs a number of experts with extensive reorganization experience. These specialists take the responsibility to implement the recovery plan in the distressed company and supervise the cash management until the reorganization has been successfully completed.
- Achieving long-term stability
- Aridis can provide highly qualified and experienced interim executives from its staff to strengthen the executive team of the recovering organization and handle specific tasks in the company. In addition, we offer executive coaching to support the development of leadership in the enterprise.